How your money is used
When you give to International Nepal Fellowship Australia, your donation contributes to:
- Projects & community education - 85%
- Fundraising - 4%
- Accountability & administration - 11%
1. Programs and People in Nepal
We support INF Nepal and other local Christian organisations in Nepal to overcome poverty and injustice among the most poor and marginalised. This includes supporting a number of skilled professionals who work beside our partners.
We prioritise projects that address the rights and needs of the poorest people in the following areas:
- Health & Disability
- Community Empowerment
- Disaster Resilience & Climate Change Adaptation
2. Engagement & Education in Australia
We encourage and equip Australian Christians, and people of all backgrounds, to walk alongside Nepali brothers and sisters and the communities they serve.
Through quality education and awareness programs in churches, schools and the community, we help people express their commitment to love, justice and mercy.
3. Fundraising, Administration & Accountability
INF Australia makes use of a small amount from each donation to ensure that we are able to effectively steward and account for use of funds, ensure we meet the highest ethical and legal standards in the way we work, and to build a sustainable organisation for the future.
- INF Australia is accredited by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). We receive support through the Australian NGO Cooperation Program (ANCP).
- INF Australia is a member of the Australia Council For International Development (ACFID), the peak body for international development organisations, and signatory to ACFID’s code of conduct.
- INF Australia is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission