Taking The Next Step
You've signed a petition. What's next?
As well as presenting the petition to the Minister for Foreign Affairs in March, we want to make sure that our elected representatives hear about the importance of Australia's aid program to Nepal.
After years of cuts to Australia's aid program, the people of Nepal deserve better from the nation of Australia.
Here are two ways you can increase your impact by taking further action:
1. Send an email or letter to your own Federal MP
- Download the Briefing Sheet
- Find Out Your Federal MP
- Send a letter or email to share the briefing sheet. Add your own personal note.
2. Arrange a visit to your MP's office
- Contact the INF Australia office if you'd like support for visiting your MP