Vision Trips & Treks
Due to COVID-19 health concerns and travel restriction, INF will not be organising any vision trips or fundraising treks to Nepal in 2020.
We hope and pray that an effective and equitably-available vaccine will become available and that international travel will once again become possible soon.
In the meantime, will you join us on a virtual journey with communities in Jumla, Nepal, as they work with INF towards ‘life in all its fullness.’
Please check back later to find out when Vision Trips are able to resume.
INF Australia’s vision trips offer you the chance to:
- See how INF and other partner organisations work alongside poor and marginalised people and communities for a hopeful future
- Grow in faith as you visit vibrant Nepali churches and reflect on God’s heart for mission and justice
- Meet INF Australia’s expatriate Workers, as they use their gifts & skills to serve in Nepal as an expression of their faith
- Experience Nepali hospitality & culture and even learn a little bit of Nepali language
Please check back later to find out when Fundraising Treks are able to resume.
INF Australia’s Fundraising Treks give you the chance to:
- Push yourself to complete a challenging and rewarding trek such as the trek to Annapurna Base Camp, generally around 9 days
- Raise vital funds for INF’s life-saving and life-transforming work
- Visit some INF programs to see firsthand the kind of impact your fundraising makes
- See the sights in Kathmandu and Pokhara